Monday, February 13, 2006

A little bit of here and there

So - - I have now entered the wonderful world of blogging. I must say that I feel a little awkward writing my thoughts for the world to read - but I have no doubt fallen victim to peer pressure and alas - here I am.
So you are wondering - who is this girl who is somewhere between here and there, well I am wondering the same thing! I am a girl who loves the Lord - - who is passionate about helping people and seeing people happy and fulfilled. I am also a girl who is discovering who she really is and being able to come to a point where I am comfortable in my own skin and can cease to constantly people-please.... see, I told you! I am definately somewhere between here and there.
So, please stay tuned readers for deep deep thoughts of moi here at Tanouki Central and please feel free to post your thoughts and comments to spark some good ol' fashion conversation!
Peace out....

4 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Quigley said...

Way to go hons!! The blogging world is great, and a place where sometimes sharing what's in the heart.. helps us learn a bit more about ourselves. I'm so proud of you, and can't wait to read more deep deep thoughts between here and there!!

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger Jaime said...

Hello dear Anna! I'm so glad that you are here now!! It's a bit scarey blogging your thoughts and ideas. No doubt I am still struggling with questions like' what should my blog 'theme' be? Challenging? To provoke thoughts? Be 'funny'? Or just jot down experiences?'. Least to say, I'm still here and starting to enjoy it more. I'm excited to keep up with your thoughts dear Anna!
Luv ya!

 
At 12:21 AM , Blogger ~WandererShe~ said...

YAy!!!! Finally!!!! well I am happy to read your thoughts, I know you have many and I look forward to hearing them all! xoxox!

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger saint said...

Woohoo! Great to see you entering the blogosphere (geekiest word ever!), Annapeg! I like how you describe yourself as "Somewhere here and there" - I think this is a really great description of the human condition really. We'll never really get "there", but we can journey towards it, right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home